Since its still raining and I did not attend my Geog 161 class and we have a dinner later I hope it stops raining already, I wanna use my time, aside from reviewing for my 101 exam tomorrow which I've already done pause muna later again, by writing this blog for its our first year anniversary! Yeeey!
At 12 am last night, you asked me "Since one year na kita, ano na man tim mga nagustuhan ngan nadidirian ha akon?" and I answered you with "Damu."
True, true. There are a lot of things I don't like. Not you, but the things that you do. Of the countless times you made mistakes and often get into my nerves grr, at the end of each day, I still want to love you.
For the 365+11 days we've been together, I thank you for all the love. For showing it more by actions rather than words. Thank you for being there for me and keeping me whole when my world was, actually, is about to crush down with all the problems life is throwing at me right now. This has been the best and worst year of my life. Thank you for staying strong for me. Thank you for the hugs and the kisses and the I love you's. You know you are the sweetest :) Thank you for being you. I love you just the way you are, you know that.
Thank you for showing me how to love and how it feels to be loved. Love love love. YOU. Thank you. I love you just as much.
It ends here since you're already downstairs. Time for dinner, yeey! :D
Happy first, beh.
No comments:
Post a Comment